Wednesday 1 August 2012

Proud of You!!!

Today, I took off to be with my son for State Robotic Competition (Open Category).
:) 
Even though you didn't win first place my son, you are still the greatest winner
 in my heart. After all, competition isn't all about winning. 
The most important thing is that you had enjoy 
creating, building, inventing, programming and presenting your robot. 
 I proud of my son and fortunate enough to share this pride with others
My son was able to be a part of one of the best experiences. 
I had the great fortune to be a part of my son's experience
Thank you my son, Suhash for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this 
incredible experience.
Before the presentation:)
Explaining the programme to the judges
My son (middle) with his team, his mentors and his advisor (AIrobot Academy)

Congratulation, my dear Son. Believe and you will achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment