Wednesday 15 August 2012

Currently I'm Reading.....

The Rules of Parenting by Richard Templar
Hmmm! Sounds interesting!!!! Yay, right. It's really interesting. I bought this book yesterday at Popular Bookshop at Jusco Seremban 2 after I sent my kids to tuition.
Let me introduce this book- The Rules of Parenting by Richard Templar. 
 It is about a personal code for bringing up happy, confident children. 
The Rules of Parenting are the golden principles and behaviours that will guide us smoothly through the challenges of raising children.
There are 100 rules in this book. There are principles to follow, 
which you can adapt to suit you and your children.  
 FYI: Richard Templar is one of my favourite authors too. 
I like the way he writes~very clear, concise and friendly. 
This is my third book of him actually.  I have read "The Rules of Life"and "The Rules of Love". Don't forget to grab these books too:)
Currently reading Rule 19
I picked this book because I can take away a little bit of everything from each one of them.  Kinda pick and choose what I agree with.  
~Each child is different and you ultimately have to do what works best 
for you and your children~

My collection of parenting book:)

   I have a few favourite parenting books that I wish to share with. These are: 
1. Khoo Kim Choo's Nurturing family values
2. Michelle Looi's Great Mums! Great Kids!
3. Vasanthi Ramachandran's Wow Mom 
 
p/s: Never go to bed without reading something ^_^

Hi Readers........
  What are you currently reading? Please do share and give recommendations if you have any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment