Wednesday 8 August 2012

"Home Sweet Home"


There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort~Jane Austen
 

This is a very interesting quote that I read. And I think I should agree with that. No matter where you are going, once you are at home you feel the real comfort.
So, I am still waiting for few more days before I can hear that "I AM HOME, dear" or 
"Home Sweet Home"....My hubby's favourite saying once he comes back after his traveling for work.
p/s: Dear Hubby, come back very soon. This time even worse he travels about two months aaagggh. 
Miss U^_^.  It's exactly 19:56pm my time now and it's exactly 14:56pm (Egypt) his time now.
FYI: School Holidays are around the corner............children are looking forward to go somewhere!!!....

Happy Wednesday
And
Have a Nice Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment