Wednesday 18 July 2012

A Letter to My Daughter

Dear Livya,
Happy 14th Birthday! I can’t believe you are already fourteen years old today. How did the time pass me so quickly? The day you were born was the happiest day of my life... First and most important, I want you to know that I love you so much. Words cannot describe the great joy and happiness you have brought into my life, as the eldest child in the family. I want you to know that I'm always trying my best- be a good mother and I'll try my hardest to do what's right for you. 

I know there are times you have a difficult time understanding why I won't allow you more freedom. I'm  arguing about your hair, your clothes, and your education.   I’m sure you’ll grow up hearing my advice and get sick of it. But I do 'understand' you... But let me tell you that  I only want the Best Possible Life -the only thing I want you to have it all! There is so much for you to learn, dear. There are so much of paths for you to go.......along the paths you'll come across a lot of things. No worries, dear- I'm always there to protect and to guide you. .. I know that I'm too protective over you....just to make sure you are always safe and happy.  My dear,  I have no intention of holding you back when you are truly ready to fly.....





Someday, you will learn that life does get tougher, but my wish for you is to have a life filled with much, much happiness. Always remember I want the best for you. I want you to be happy. Always!!! I’m sure as you’re a teenager now there are things we disagree on. Maybe your friends will be doing something you think isn’t a very big deal and for me it is a very big deal. I just want you to know that I’d never do anything to intentionally hurt you.  I just trying to guide you in the right direction. For me, you are still my baby which I feel that I have to be with you always...... 
I know you are such a good girl of me and Appa.

 
So if you need advice or someone to talk to
I hope that you will always come to me
as I am always there for you:)
my sweet daughter
for me, you are still my little girl.

Love always,
Amma

No comments:

Post a Comment