Monday 8 October 2012

Love Shopping?

I love to shop and how about you?
 You are a big spender if you encounter the following like I did..
Shopping, shopping and shopping....... 
Source: Google Image

Source: Google Image
Shopping is something I do to escape from reality....
It may help to relax after a hard day at work.
  • I will go shopping at least one or two times a week...particularly books, clothes, shoes or bags
  • I don't have a specific shopping list/ budget....
  • I can’t sleep well until I purchase the item that I needed....
  • I love to buy shoes which match with my suits/ clothes...
  • I have a shopping list but end up with buying things that is not included in the list..
  • I’ll buy new attire if I have function to attend / dinner or go holiday. Going holiday is even worst because my money that I spent for my attire gone before I go for holiday...
  • I’ll go crazy when I see the SALE sign..hehe..:)
  • I have been hide some of the things that I just bought if the items are too cozy....especially from my mom and my husband....
  • I’ll shop when I feel down or happy..hehe..
p/s:  Since my dear Hubby was around for ten days till yesterday, hubby brought us to Mahkota Parade, Malacca last week. I managed to shop for my children for Diwali *happy*. Present mood~Can’t wait to shop with my friends next week for Diwali:)

No comments:

Post a Comment