Thursday 16 May 2013

Teacher's Day




Happy Teacher's Day to all the dedicated teachers. 

I would like to wish Happy Teacher's day to all the teachers who have taught me in my life, 
as well as to all my college lecturers and university lecturers. I have kind of a feeling or desire
 to meet back some of my former teachers. And I had met some of them and they are proud to 
see I am one of them~ "teacher":).
Thank you so much for imparting knowledge and life skills to me. I will not be who I am today 
without you!!!!

Here are some photos on Teacher's Day today.....



One of the students' presentation for teachers:)
The gifts from my beloved students. Thank you so much
my dear students.
Nice na..........such a cute frame, right

Being a teacher is such a joy.
Being a teacher for the past 15 years, I've received countless of gifts on this 
special day, which till this day, I still have them in my box and the cards in the album.
For me these gifts will be etched in my mind and the rest of my life
as a teacher. Thank you for all the lovely gifts:) I truly love them all. 
Still keeping the cards given by my loving students from
the beginning of my life as a teacher:)

Happy teacher's day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment