Thursday 1 November 2012

Welcome NOVEMBER...

Hello November......
 It's the second last month of 2012, can you believe it? This year seems to be wrapping up pretty quickly and I am looking more excitement. This year has passed by so fast ~ feels as though life has been on a fast forward mode*_*
There are so many upcoming events. First, on 2nd Nov my school annual dinner will be held at Alson Klana Resort, Seremban......fyi our theme this year is quite complicated. Why?



Yup.................Arabian theme ^0^

Already decided what to wear for my school annual dinner. Will be sharing my annual dinner photos with you all, okay.


Next, My little darling, Tanneish's birthday on 11th Nov. Plan to celebrate on Diwali night with parents, siblings, SILs, BILs, nephews, nieces and our relatives at my parents's house in Segamat
 I am very sure will be the great party:)



After that, the great celebration for Hindus~Diwali~ which falls on 13th Nov. Hubby is not here yet:(  He is still at offshore in Miri. Hopefully he'll be here with me and children for this lovely and colourful day:)



Good news for teachers and students~ School holiday is going to start soon. 
Holidays mean jolly days:) Almost 7 weeks.  Yahoooo....
 It means no morning rush hours and my dear children: we can sleep late 
in the morning! The best part I'm going to be full time mother:)  

But wait, there will be one week course somewhere in Port Dickson for me as I am the library and media teacher. My dear children~no worries....you all going to spend time with your lovely grandparents during my course.  I am sure my dear children 
will enjoy their stay there.

Hope November brings abundance of  joy for me, my family and you too:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment