Monday 10 September 2012

Trip to Singapore

We reached there about 12.30 in the afternoon on the 31 August after we caught in a massive jam from Johor Bahru to Singapore almost two hours. We took a cab to Singapore.  The first day there, we just went for a shopping at Little India. 
We couldn't do much shopping since my little boy was not feeling well. 
Thus, we planned to go to hotel early and rest for the next touring.
Our second day, we were heading to Singapore Universal Studio. 
We took cab then MRT to Resort Sentosa World.
My husband and children really had fun and enjoyed touring Singapore Universal Studio.
My mother came along with us too. I had fun despite feeling extremely tired because
my little darling wanted me to carry him all the time.
I had no chance to enter most of the studios since my little one was quite restless.
We supposed to stay there for three days but since our little darling was restless so we changed our plan to come back on the second night itself:(
But it was still an awesome trip.
Being with my husband, my mother and my lovely children is a total joy and I'm looking forward for more road trips in the future.^giggling^

I would say that Singapore is a beautiful and clean country and the people 
living in the modern life. 
The public transportation is very organized.  
There are a lot of shopping centers that made it easy to buy stuff there. 

If you would like to know Singapore Universal Studio entrance fees/rates, 
please go to their official site:


p/s: Since I did not able to enjoy my shopping and Universal Studio Tour, my dear husband promised to bring me again after he comes back from his traveling ....nice na:) This time both of us only.....^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment