Sunday 1 December 2013

Sweet December-hope to be :)


Welcoming December with open arms........
My husband will be back in two weeks time from Brisbane.  He is away for almost more than two months already for his project. And for sure, will be more presents for me and children yeahh....
Not forgetting we are going for a vacation too :)

I'm going to Cambodia in one week time with my sister and cousin.
A day after, will be Jumbo family gathering for the first time which will be held in Port Dickson. All the relatives are going to join in this gathering. Yes, will be more fun. And I already prepared the programme book. Here it is....

This is the villa..........




With swimming pool
Barbeque for sure.......

And my BIRTHDAY too which falls on 10th December :)



Hope December will be merrier to everyone too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment