Wednesday 27 March 2013

Dreamcatcher


A couple days ago, while shopping at Jusco S2, I heard a very soothing and relaxing music
in the air which was very familiar sound of Red-Indian traditional instrument. 
Kinda spiritually soothing, blowing a relazing wave to my soul and mind. As expected,
that was 'him',
He is from Latin America and such a talented musician. And guess it was my second time
meeting him.
It took me a little while to realize that the piece of music was being performed by someone
that I used to know. Wow.........just guess:)

Wilson Lema



Yessss Me with Wilson Lema


Signed by: Wilson Lema:)

I bought this:)
Actually, I saw him at Bukit Tinggi Jusco two years ago with my sister. Then, I reached home and searched the internet for Wilson Lema also known as Southern Spirit). I felt that I missed his piece of music two years ago. But at last I met him again here in my town. Amazing right:)

Here is Wilson Lema, talented musician*_* 

Have a nice day:))

No comments:

Post a Comment