Monday 16 April 2012

Even Mondays have blessings




I know sometimes Monday's can seem daunting, especially for a work week, but even Mondays have blessings to count. There are always things to be grateful for in life, even on a Monday.
I have some particular things of my own to be grateful for today:)  
  1. Having home cooked meal for dinner with my kids.
  2. I'm feeling much better with my flu and cough.
  3. I’m grateful for my lovely car that used to "send" me and my kids safely:)
  4. Surrounded by loving family and beautiful friends.
  5. I am thankful to be alive another day. 
  6. The sunshine and clear skies making for a beautiful evening. (Able to snap this picture below while sending my son for tuition this evening).
An evening in Seremban


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-- Oprah Winfrey  


Happy Tuesday!