Tuesday 27 March 2012

Candle Holders Collection


Some of My Favourite Candle Holders

       
                        The first pic, 'cute angel' Candle Holder given by my student (for teacher's day) 
                cant remember which year.  The 2nd pic, one more 'angel' Candle Holder, i bought at Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur (4 years ago)

                           This floral ceramic candle holder       Bought this cute 'monk' at
                             from India given by my friend.    Pasar Warisan, Seremban on my
                                                                                                 first visit.
A pair of wooden elephant CH, a gift from my hubby. He bought this pair 
from Bangkok two years ago.

Beautiful 'hand' candle holder which i bought recently:)  










No comments:

Post a Comment